Safety and the Company Culture RequirementDownload Webinar Slides
Join Cline Wood University as we discuss Safety and the Company Culture Requirement. Dan Baker, nationally known speaker, teacher and consultant to the trucking industry, will discuss the importance of having a healthy Company Safety Culture in place – including why a strong, well-maintained culture is a mandatory requirement for retaining good drivers and avoiding accidents.
The Agenda will include topics such as:
• Establishing the foundation of Safety. It all begins at home and ends at home. The foundation perspective.
• People Problems in the trucking organizational setup. How company structure affects the dispatcher/driver relationship: Inside the Wall/Outside the Wall.
• The Law Of Perception: How that impacts how people feel as well as how safely they perform.
• The Corridor of Entry: The six processes a driver survives from being recruited to being on a truck.
• The impact feelings and attitudes have on the overall safety culture of your company.