Learn How to Protect Livestock Auction Markets from Buyer NonpaymentDownload Webinar Slides
Livestock auction markets like yours are exposed to millions of dollars in transactions every year. Rising cattle prices have dramatically increased this risk. Join us for this brief, complimentary webinar and learn how to protect your Auction Market from the risk of buyer nonpayment, slow payment and bad check situations. Livestock Market Payment Insurance expert David McBrayer will answer these questions to help your business assess risk and evaluate protection options.
- What is the impact of nonpayment?
- How is debt collection handled?
- How would accounts be balanced to keep a business running?
- How long will it take to recover payment from a bankruptcy proceeding?
- What are the approximate attorney’s fees?