Learn How the Affordable Care Act Impacts Independent Trucking Contractors in 2014Download Webinar Slides
Join Cline Wood University and learn how the Affordable Care Act will impact independent contractors in 2014. Expert guest speaker Hazen Mirts, President of Enrollment First, will explain the ACA Individual Mandate and how it affects owner operators. Mr. Mirts will also discuss the options available to independent contractors through private insurance carriers and healthcare exchanges, and review the penalties assessed to those who chose not to participate in a qualified plan.
- Important dates & deadlines impacting independent contractors
- Understanding the individual mandate
- Healthcare options available to independent contractors
- Demystifying healthcare exchanges and subsidies
- Comparing qualifying plan costs versus penalties
- How independent contractors can better evaluate options