Team Beef Virtual Run & Ride – FREE event
Have your race schedules been impacted this Spring? Are you looking for opportunities to put your training to good use and remain active? Join the Team Beef community from across the country to get outside and move during this time of social distancing. Show how you’re #FueledByBeef by participating in a virtual run or bike ride.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Register for a running or cycling activity and distance of your choice at no cost.
- Complete your run or ride between April 1 and May 3 tracking your activity using a GPS-enabled device (phone, watch, etc.)
- Distance options include a 5k or 10k run/walk, Half Marathon or Marathon run; 10, 25, 50, or 75-mile ride.
- Upload a public photo of your activity to Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter tagging Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. and your State Beef Council. Use the hashtags #TeamBeef and #FueledByBeef.
- Optional: Join the Team Beef club on Strava to track your run or ride with Team Beef athletes from across the country.
The essential nutrients found in beef, like protein, iron, zinc and B vitamins, provide our bodies and minds with the fuel we need at all stages of life to be the strongest version of ourselves. Click here to learn more about how beef’s nutrients, along with a healthy lifestyle, work to help build muscle and mental strength.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Anyone is eligible to participate. Minors (under 18 years of age) should participate under the supervision of an adult.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email your local State Beef Council with any questions.
What’s the refund policy?
No fee is required to participate in this event.
Funded by the Beef Checkoff.