Improving Driver Retention – Innovative Programs for Trucking CompaniesDownload Webinar Slides
Join Cline Wood University for this complimentary and educational webinar. Effective driver recruitment and retention programs are increasingly important as driver turnover continues to rise. High turnover costs are adversely impacting trucking companies resulting in a need to improve their recruiting and retention efforts.
Expert speaker Joe White, CEO of CostDown Consulting, will explain how to identify issues and improve retention programs to positively impact profitability.
* Common Recruitment and Retention Program Challenges
* How to Stay Competitive in a Tight Driver Labor Market
* Why Drivers Quit & What You Can Do About It
* Focusing on New Hires to Improve Retention
* The ‘Whole-Company’ Solution to Driver Retention