Effective Solutions to Help Carriers Expand Capacity to Meet Shippers DemandDownload Webinar Slides
Join Cline Wood University and subject matter expert Attorney Henry E. Seaton to learn how to obtain additional capacity to meet the dynamic demands of your customers. The transportation industry is struggling with an equipment shortage, and regulatory changes are impacting owner-operators and shippers in many states. How can carriers best create excess capacity to meet customer requirements? Attorney Seaton will review legal options and the most effective solutions for your business.
- Managing the shortage of equipment
- Impact of new regulations on owner-operators
- MAP-21 ban on subcontracting shipments using “convenience interlining”
- Effective solutions to expand capacity
- Legal options and issues impacting capacity
Date & Time: Wednesday, October 15th 12:00-12:30pm Central Time